Welcome to Ventana Studios OnLine.


Originally, the focus of this site was to be centered mainly around Matte Painting, Illustration and Concept Art. At the time, my goal was to someday be creating digital artwork and CG environments for film, television, commercials, print and interactive media. It soon became apparent that I would need a better foundation in traditional arts if I wanted to be successful in that field. I have temporarily shifted my focus and am currently concentrating on the basics. The site will now focus on those efforts and whatever it is I'm working on at the time.

Hopefully, this website will serve as both a personal portfolio and resource for other aspiring artists.

Please view my portfolio by clicking on the category links to the left.
 
Modified by and for Ventana studios